In using the www.anandjikalyanjipedhi.org and anandji kalyanji pedhi Mobile App, donation services, of Sheth Anandji Kalyanji (Pedhi) you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. The Pedhi reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the donation of The Pedhi.
All donation and information displayed on www.anandjikalyanjipedhi.org constitute an "invitation to offer". Your donation performing your offerings constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. The Pedhi (Sheth Anandji Kalyanji) reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and the Pedhi shall be subject to the following terms and conditions :-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the donation of the Pedhi you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All donation, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- All donation and availability of Services are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of the Pedhi.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. The Pedhi will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by the Pedhi for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by The Pedhi, its service providers, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. The Pedhi reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), the Pedhi has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of anandjikalyanjiPedhi.org.
- The Pedhi will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of any of the service enablers. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) of anandjikalyanjiPedhi.org donation offering are at the User's sole risk. The Service(s) of anandjikalyanjiPedhi.org donation system is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. The Pedhi its device providers, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. The Pedhi does not Pedhi or warrant to maintain the confidentiality of information; although the Pedhi's current practice is to utilize reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Ahmedabad-Gujarat - shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.